Friday, September 6, 2019

And Now We Are Normal

Cleaning. 
This is normal.

The cat exploring. 
This is not normal since the dog was right downstairs, so we'll call this a good new normal.


Yes, they eat all of those in one meal after completing the math to determine how many they can each have. 

A house warming gift from my parents-- 
one of my favorites from way back in Memphis. 

The Texas Hibiscus is finding a home and growing like mad.


That

became this.  
And now I can go through my little door and put my clothes away directly in my closet instead of hauling them through the kitchen.


Stained and screened and shaking a fist at all of the flies around here.


And when Ben asks for 100 of grandma's peanut butter cookies, I have the pleasure of accommodating. Normal. 

Now we plan to hunker down and slow down.

No comments: