Monday, April 10, 2017

Aggravating Things: That Knocking I Hear

This female cardinal was pretty at first.
 

Then she started flinging herself against the kitchen window.
 

When I chased her off, she went around to another side window of the house.
 

And then came back here.  And then went to the front door.  And then came back here.
 

And what started out amusing me became quite creepy over ten days of doing this.
All.Day.Long. while I work from home.
 

But, I have a house to sell, and she is pooping on my rocking chairs and my front door, and she's pecking at the foot plate. And it's starting to make me mad instead of creeped out now. We went away for Spring Break, and then on the first Saturday after returning, she started at the front door at 5:00 am. 
 
I'm sorry that the bird feeder broke in two and fell over during a storm, really.  But I have a few things going on right now.

No comments: