Thursday, January 17, 2013

This Is More What I Expected From Kindergarten

Mrs. Stuber,


This morning Alida came up to me during announcements to inform me that she “broke” her leg. She then lifted her pant leg to show me a scab on her left knee. I told her I will watch her to make sure that she was okay for the day and that I would inform you. She told me “Okay” and went to join the rest of the class for announcements. Alida didn’t mention anything about her leg all day until the end of the day. She asked me if I wrote a note to inform you of her “broken” leg. I told Alida I would email you instead. I just wanted to keep you informed.

I think maybe she bumped it on the cubbie shelf when she went to sit down for the announcements. Alida is such a cute student.

It has been a refreshing year compared to last.



1 comment:

The Crazy Castros said...

Giiirrrllll u got that right~~ what a difference a year makes ;)))