Monday, October 3, 2011

Critters

What you don't see in this picture are the two baby raccoons just hanging out at our front door.


They scattered as the kids came thankfully.


We also have an armadillo that resides nightly in our backyard. He digs holes. Lots of holes.


Patric doesn't believe my tale of the rabbit as big as a donkey that I saw back there one day. But I swear I saw him.


You have seen the alligator; he turned out to be at least three alligators.


And the duck that acts like a domesticated house cat.


And, squirrels, squirrels everywhere that no one can catch.


I wasn't prepared for such manner of wildlife.


And Patric thinks we need to get a dog.


I'm starting to believe him, if for nothing more than to defend our yard.


1 comment:

The Dukes said...

I have goosebumps. Everywhere.