Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Ladies

We had a smallish party for the girls last Saturday with Aunt Brian and Aunt Lori and Noah.





I was so against ever letting one of these cakes into my kitchen with all of the things stuck on the top, that I gave in entirely and let Elaine decorate the whole thing.
She loved it; I shook my head.



Alida took a nap.






We were all set to head across the street to have a pizza party with cake and gifts.


Then a whole other party rolled into the pavilion with a bouncy house, face painting, a carousel (yes, a carousel), a popcorn machine, and a picnic table full of gifts.




So we opted to keep in low-key and inside. It was so hot anyway....




Happy Fourth ladies.


Rapunzel, any princess garb, and lip gloss made you happy.





And the debate continues whether these ladies are identical or not.













5 comments:

Mommy Jenny said...

I love that last picture! So sweet! And I still can't believe they're 4!!

Sarah said...

I'm surprised you didn't just piggy back on the other party! ;)

The verdict is not still out for me and what seals the deal for me is their voices- their voices are exactly the same to me- how do you get the exact same vocal chords if you're not identical?! One vote for identical over here...

Patric said...

I still need to use the spot over Alida's eye to tell them apart.

The Kings said...

I can't see the spot, but I'm going for it. Elaine on the left.
Am I right?

The Mighty Stuber Brood said...

You got it, better than daddy, jen