Monday, June 6, 2011

Book Two: Living

As we close the book on the section of life called Survival, we begin the second installment that I am choosing to call Living. I think you'll enjoy it--once I figure out internet connectivity and how to load a picture on the blog again, which is surprisingly hard so far...

In the meantime, some pictures from last weekend and our second house guests--Brian, Lori, and Noah are posted here. Our first official guests were grandma and grandpa airplane, who brought us the best gift--our kids after they spent two weeks in Kansas having fun while Patric and I unpacked. Pictures soon of everything, once I just figure this out. I do know where to park my car in the morning now, which is also harder than one might think.

1 comment:

The Noltes said...

Wishing you the best in your new home!

Gran and Grandad of Ian and Henry