Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

As I put polka-dot tights under a striped dress and striped tights under the pajamas above and dug out the mis-matched shoes this morning, Elaine says:
"No mommy, I don't want to be all Wacky. Just the red Dorothy shoes with my tights. And I don't want my dress all backward."
Of course, because the rest of you isn't wacky girl.
Nicholas says: "No thanks mommy. I don't want my clothes on backward."
Benjamin would have worn whatever we put on him in whatever way we put it on him as long as we were the ones putting it on him.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss.
My children are naturally wacky contrary to their own opinions of themselves.
And btw, have you tried to go back and read The Fox In Sox lately?
Makes me feel as grumpy as the poor guy being messed with in that book.

No comments: